Health insurance is an agreement whereby the insurance company agrees to undertake a guarantee of compensation for medical expenses in case the insured falls ill or meets with an accident which leads to hospitalization of the insured. Generally, insurance companies have tie-ups with the leading hospitals so as to provide cashless treatment to the insured. In case the insurance company has no tie-ups with the hospital, they reimburse the cost of expenses incurred by the insured. The US Government also promotes health insurance by providing a deduction from income tax.
Why health insurance is important?
Many people fail to understand why health insurance is must for their family. If you are unable to decide whether to invest in a health insurance policy or not, here are some health insurance essential points that you should know about –
1. Make financial sense
2. Modern lifestyle
3. Wide range of policies
1. Make financial sense: the cost of quality health care in hospitals is consistently rising in USA. Even the smallest medical procedure or treatment can easily burn a whole your pocket and derail your finance, especially in the private sector. When you buy a health insurance policy, you need to pay a premium as per your insured sum.
If you take health care plan from AAA health insurance then, you will receive quality healthcare without worrying about your finance.
2. Modern lifestyle: Handling professional and personal lives often leaves us with very little time for ourselves and our health. This is the reason why these medical conditions such as diabetes, blood pressure, and stress related disorders are getting so prevalent in the country.
3. Wide range of policies: in AAA health insurance different type of health insurance plans are available. From individual plans, group health plans, tele health plans, plans for pre-existing conditions and many more.
“Health insurance is a necessity not a luxury”
1. Cashless treatment: when you take health insurance, you become eligible for cashless treatment at one of the various hospital networks your insurer has collaborated with.
2. Pre and post hospitalization cost coverage: Health insurance policies provide coverage for pre and post hospitalization expenses for a specific number of days.
3. Medical check-up: when you take health insurance, as per your plan type , you become eligible for health check- ups. free health check-up are also provided by some insurers (depends on plan)
4. Room rent: most insurance policies provide hospital room rent based on the premium and plan.
5. Transportation charges: one of the benefit of having health insurance by side that it covers ambulance expenses.
There are 4 ways to apply for health insurance marketplace:
1. Apply online: visit the page and select your state to get started
2. Apply by call: call on – and talk to our expert, choose plan and enrol over the phone
3. Apply by mail: send us your details with an application and plan selected by you.
4. Apply to person: visit our trained counsellor to get information about plans, select plan, apply and enrol in person.