It has been narrated in the Holy Book of Islam that without the sole intention of the gracious Allah (SWT) almost nothing is possible to take place in the existential world. Hence it is also true that supplications must always be offered to the merciful Allah (SWT) as it is He who decides what is going to happen to each of the animate thing that is prevalent in the current day. Also, we humans need to manifest our faith in Him for taking every decision in the most successful way.
Know everything about the will of Allah (SWT)
It is said in the Holy book of Islam that if you do anything in the name of the Almighty Allah (SWT) that if you do anything in the name of the Supreme Creator, then this is for sure that you can witness a blessed life with infinite mercy that shall be bestowed upon you by the gracious Allah (SWT). Also, according to the Islamic point of view, it is also believed that Allah (SWT) has the will power to do everything as per His own will and also your fate solely depends on the willpower of the gracious Allah (SWT), hence in order to please Him, you do always need to keep your faith in Him for everything that takes place in your life.
Say: “Nothing shall ever happen to us except what Allah has ordained for us. He is our Mawla (protector).” And in Allah (SWT) let the believers put their trust. [Quran (Surah Tawba, Verse 51]
Why is it so vital to trust the Almighty Allah (SWT)?
The souls of believers who have a sincere and pure belief in Allah (SWT) throughout this world’s existence are taught by Allah (SWT) to be deserving of Paradise. According to Allah’s will, each step in this commandment allows Muslims to advance closer to Paradise. Making mistakes is not a necessary part of having faith.
Trusting in Allah’s plan: The key to happiness
Here is the list of everything that you do need to know if you wish to establish your relationship with the Almighty Allah (SWT), which are as follows:
- Whatever occurs on earth and in our life is decided by Allah (SWT).
- The knowledge that the Supreme Almighty is in charge of governing the entire universe and that our sole obligation is to live our lives according to His instructions should give us comfort.
- The most significant component of our faith is trust in Allah (SWT). Following faith should be obedience.
- Allah (SWT) alone should be prayed to because He alone has the power to make all decisions.
- Regretting what good fortune we missed is useless because we wouldn’t have missed it if it had been predestined for us.
- Even if it is unpleasant, complaining about the circumstance or experience that was planned for us is pointless since no matter what we might have done to prevent it, we couldn’t have prevented it.
- Everything a good man encounters and goes through in this life is predetermined by Allah (SWT).
- True believers are those who do not lose heart in tribulation and do not become arrogant in prosperity.